Coronavirus is a virus that belongs to the RNA group that causes respiratory problems in humans. This infection can range from mild to Extreme. Mind infection in humans is as similar as common cold caused by rhinovirus. Some Extreme coronavirus causes SARS, MERS, and covid-19. In humans, coronavirus infects lungs via the respiratory tract. There have been many gaps because of it coronavirus is spreading. The world is fighting a war with coronavirus. Coronavirus cases by country are increasing day by day with great speed. The covid-19 virus is affecting almost 213 Countries. Coronavirus is spreading with great speed in the whole world and becuase of it situation is getting verse day by day in the whole world.
Coronavirus updates by numbers
- Worldwide there are 148 Million Positive cases for the Covid-19 virus.
- 3 Million deaths caused by the Covid-19 virus.
- AS of now, there are more than 18 Million active cases in the world.
- Today the United States, India, and Brazil are the topmost affected countries in the world.
Coronavirus cases by Countries: A report by Worldometer
|Covid-19 cases by Countries||Confirmed Cases||Death Cases|
The second wave of Covid-19 among the world
- In many parts of the world, coronavirus infection was about to decrease.
- But sudden increment in the coronavirus cases made the government surprised.
- Most of the countries in the world are facing critical situations to cope with coronavirus.
- some countries with high peaks are the US, India, Brazil, France, Russia, Turkey, and many more.
- Countries in the world are helping in every other possible measure to cope with this coronavirus situation.
Covid-19 blast in India: A Country struggling to breath
Cases of the new coronavirus are getting at the peak.
India would be facing 3rd mutation of Coronavirus, a report by WHO.
- Infection increased by more than 3 lakh 79 thousand cases in last 24hours.
- Hospitals across India are suffering from a lack of oxygen and lack of supply too.
- Intensive care wards are suffering a shortage of space due to a hike in covid-19 cases.
- India is going to use its LCA Tejas to mitigate the shortage of oxygen cylinders against covid-19.
Other Countries are supporting medical equipment and oxygen supplies to India.
Coronavirus Vaccine in India
There are warnings that India is running out of coronavirus vaccines, despite its government promising to speed up the national vaccination program.
India’s healthcare system is struggling to deal with the scale of the nation’s Covid-19 crisis.
The Indian government will start vaccinations for everyone above 18 years of age from May 1, under its third phase.
Covid-19 infection in US climbing again
The United States had the most confirmed cases and deaths in the world.
The United States having most coronavirus cases.
There are 32Million+ Covid-19 coronavirus cases and a record 570000 people’s death due to this Coronavirus Pandemic.
Despite its unprecedented vaccination program, infection numbers are still rising.
Covid-19 Vaccine in the US
235 million doses given in the US, this is the biggest vaccination campaign in history.
According to the WHO the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine is safe and effective.
Coronavirus in the UK finally dropped
There are 4.4 million coronavirus cases and 127000 death cases recorded.
The UK is moving to the next stages of easing restrictions on everyday life.
In England Shops, gyms, and salons allowed to re-open, along with outdoor spaces at pubs and restaurants.
Shops, gyms and salon have also reopened in Scotland and pubs and restaurants can re-opened.
Around 34 million peoples got vaccine across the UK.
Coronavirus update in Brazil
After the United States and India, the most suffering country is Brazil.
14 million covid-19 cases and more than 380000 people died due to the coivid-19 pandemic, report by WHO.
- There are more than 45 thousand new covid-19 cases in the last 24hours.
- The majority of people in the study had only received their first vaccine dose.
Effectiveness may turn out to be higher as more people receive their second dose, said lead investigator, Julio Croda, a senior researcher at the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation.
WHO updates on Coronavirus
The ‘Indian strain’ of the coronavirus also known as B.1.617 has founded in at least 17 countries which is said by the World Health Organisation (WHO) on Wednesday. Apart from India, the double mutant strain found in the United Kingdom, USA, and Singapore. Says WHO.
WHO is bringing together a wide array of partners on a series of engaging initiatives to motivate and mobilize people to Be Ready to beat COVID-19, and to support the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
COVID-19 Vaccines for People Who Are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
Study says vaccines help to protect both you and your baby from many preventable diseases.
During pregnancy, if a mother got vaccinated she will pass on infection-fighting proteins called antibodies to their babies.
A preliminary report from the largest study on Covid vaccine safety in pregnant women shows that Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines are safe to use during pregnancy.
World Stand Unite against Coronavirus
As per the report of The Tribune – The nation has rushed to help India combat second wave of Covid-19 sweeping the nation.
India’s allies and friends’ nations are sending Liquid oxygen, Oxygen tank and more crucial equipment’s.
India supplied Covid-19 vaccine to more than 15 countries under its program as ‘Vaccine Maitri’.
Will Coronavirus end up in near Future…?
A question arises in every mind, answer given by Bill Gates.
A report by business times, Bill gates has predicted that the world will be free from this coronavirus pandemic till the end of year 2022.
He added, ‘Completely back to normal’ till end of 2022.
- In history, mankind never seen a pandemic situation like coronavirus where mankind is suffering for life.
- We need to deal like one nation with this breathtaking pandemic situation.
- Coronavirus cases by country can be a check on Worldometer coronavirus.
- Coronavirus update news is really scary because coronavirus cases by country are increasing rapidly.
- The covid-19 situation is so difficult for all the countries as coronavirus cases by country are at their peak.