An apple is an edible fruit produced by an apple tree. Apple trees are large if grown from seed. There are more than 7,500 known cultivars of apples in India. However, there are various tastes and use of apple, including cooking, eating raw, and cider production. A raw apple is 86% water and 14% carbohydrates.
Apples can be consumed in various ways like
- Apple butter
- Baked dishes.
Apples are sometimes used as an ingredient in savoury foods, such as stuffing. Apples are a popular fruit, containing antioxidants, vitamins, dietary fibre, and a range of other nutrients. An Apple may help prevent several health conditions. Apples are full of carbs that provide you with instant energy.
Apple benefits to eat daily
1. High in nutrition
2. Weight loss
3. Low risk of diabetes
4. May help to prevent cancer.
5. It boost the metabolic level
1. High in nutrition
Apples contain healthful nutrients regardless of their colour. However, red apples have more anthocyanin, which may provide heart-healthy.
2. Weight loss
Apples are low in calories and high in fibre, so it may lead to weight loss.
In one study, women are having apple daily she can weight loss faster.
3. low risk of diabetes
Apples contain sugar but are also high in fibre, so 4 apples a day would probably not increase your blood sugar .so there is a low risk of diabetes.
4. Help to prevent cancer.
Apples contain polyphenols, Polyphenols are plant-based compounds that may prevent inflammation.
Some research suggests that polyphenols possess anticancer properties.
5. It boosts the metabolic level
Apples are high in fibre that boosts metabolic levels. When you eat an apple, you get more benefits than a boost in metabolicrate. Apples contain a variety of vitamins needed.
Apple nutrition facts
Medium size of apple has following nutrition.
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 0.3g
- Sodium: 1.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sugars: 18.9g
- Protein: 0.5g
from the above nutrition, it can be seen that apples have less protein. medium size of apple has half gm of protein.
Apple is a good source of potassium, it also provides vitamin c, folate.
Eating the whole apple can provide high fiber.it helps to improve your skin. note that apple juice can not provide much fibre.
Best apple home recipe for skin
Apple home remedies for skin
However, An apple has many skin benefits.it helps to improve your skin.
- Mash one slice of apple in malai or a spoon of milk apply it to your face leave it for 15 minutes. these can help to remove acne.
- apple face mask:
Apple mask For glowing skin
The apple face mask is helps to get glowing skin. for that we need the following ingredients.
- 1tbsp of apple puree
- 2 tbsp of curd
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
Give it mix and apply it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes .after that wash it with lukewarm water.
2. Face mask For dull skin apple
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 2tbsp of apple puree
- 2 tbsp of oatmeal powder
Mix it well and leave it for some time.
3. Apple halwa desserts recepie
- 2 apples large [around 1.5 cups grated apples]
- 1.5 tablespoons ghee clarified butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- sliced almonds to garnish
- Wash the apples and peel them.
- Cut into slices and grind.
- In pan heat ghee on medium heat. Once hot, add the apples.
- Cook the apples till all the water is until dry, this took me around 7-8 minutes.
- Now add sugar and mix. Also add cinnamon powder, nutmeg and cardamom powder.
- As the sugar melts, the halwa will again become liquidy.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously till all water evaporates.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve hot.
4. Apple muffins
Here is one of the tastiest apple muffin recepie that can be an excellent item to fill their boxes.
- In a bowl, mix flour, grated apples, butter, cinnamon powder, sugar, and milk.
- Now put the mixture into preheated muffin molds at 200 centigrade.
- Bake for at least half an hour.
- Your muffins are ready to serve.
Apple health benefits for kids
An apple has so many benefits for your kids. following are health benefits of apple
- Apple contains pectin. which helps to easy the digestion process.
- it has vitamin c which gives strong bones and teeth.
- apples are rich in carbs so that it keeps your child active.
Quick and easy apple recipes for kids
1. Apple honey pancakes
- It is easy to make pancakes, all you need is to prepare a batter.
- Take half cup of self-rising flour along with one cup of grated apples, butter, condensed milk, sugar and mix them well to make a medium-thick consistency batter.
- Now spread the batter on a pan and make small pancakes.
- Serve it with honey or any other syrup.
2. Apple and date sandwich
Kids adore sandwiches in any form. So make the best of their choice by adding apple to it.
- Here you need to prepare an apple spread to apply on the bread.
- Prepare apple spread by mixing apples, dates, cheese spread and fresh cream.
- Make a fine paste and add salt to taste.
- Now spread it on brown bread and serve with their favorite dip.
3. Apple toasts
- Take a bread slice and apply butter on both sides.
- Now grate cheese, carrot and apple on it.
- Let it bake in a preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve the toasts hot.
Which apples are healthier red or green?
green apples have less sugar and carbs.
it also has high fibre and protein.
it also reaches in vitamin k , iron.
the major difference is that green apples have twice of vitamin A as compared to red apple.
Can an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
However, many recent studies have proven that saying, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away is true.
Apples can help in the fight with diseases, including cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Side effects of eating too many apples
Apples are full of carbs that provide you with instant energy. But having too much of it can lead to weight gain.
Other side effects are you might feel bloated, your blood sugar level may decrease, and your stomach may hurt.
Apples have a good source of vitamins and minerals , but eating too many apples may have side effects. so we can conclude that having a medium-size apple in a day can lead to having many benefits.
3 basic things that everyone should know about steaming
- Steaming your face will also help improve blood circulation therefore delivering oxygen to your skin cells that results in a fresh glow.
- People are often do steaming, but they did not check steaming machine properly.
- Even they also don’t know how to use that machine properly and how it will affect to their skin.
- It is more important to know that before you purchase your facial steamer, don’t forget to do some research like.
1. How to properly use any machine
2. What to do before steaming
3. What to do after steaming your face.
This all above will help you have a better experience and get the most out of your facial steamer. Steam treatments open your pores and increase circulation, leaving your skin clean, and glowing.
Benefits of steaming
There are many benefits of steaming as given below. however, skin care experts suggest home spa treatment means steaming in bowl at home.it also gives many benefits.
- Give face glow.
- Improves blood circulations.
- Cleans up pores
- Fights premature skin aging
- Offers hydrations
- Your face receives more oxygen.
What to do before steaming
Things to keep in mind before steaming as follows.
1. To clean your face thoroughly.
2. To remove your make up as much possible.
3. To use gentle brush on your face.
However, cleaning face before steaming can prevent blocking pores. You can use gentle cleanser. if you do not clean face there is a chance to have dirt, oil, makeup stuck in your face.
Therefore, cleaning face is must. before steaming.
How to steam face?
Step-1 Bring a small pot water to boil.it does not require much water 1 to 2 glass of water and bring it to boil until it has bubbles in water.
Step-2 Transfer it to the steaming bowl.in a bowl you can add coconut oil, mint, rosewater as per your choice.to make it special.
Step-3 Now steam your face with a towel over your head. Place your face close to the water so that you can feel the steaming.do not go so close to water that your skin feel like its burning or anything. You can steam about 10 minutes.
Steam for face glow
- Use tea tree oil about few drops in boiling water, it has antibacterial agent that effects on oily skin and cures acne.
- You can also use coriander in boiling water, it acts as natural astringent it also heals acne.
- Above these two remedies can easily do it at home.it also gives glowing skin.
- Another option is that use fennel seeds in boiling water about 1 tbsp for glowing skin. fennel seeds have anti -ageing antioxidant which are great for our skin.
What to do after steaming your face?
- After steaming rinse face with lukewarm water. Pat with towel you must not rubbing your towel as your skin is quite sensitive.
- Apply moisturizing cream or serum on your face.
- Tone your face with homemade toner mix 1tbsp of lemon juice in one cup of water. Sit for 10 minutes.
- Last but not least Massage your face with cream about 10 to 15 minutes.
Side effects of steam on face
- The heat can enlarge blood vessels and it cause redness.
- If you have a dry skin steam is not for you. because it can remove oil from your face.
- Some people have allergies like rosacea. they must avoid steaming.
- If you are steaming too much hot water may scald the skin.
Disadvantages of steaming face
- The steamer will require constant attention to the water. you can replace water as per required.
- Steam your face 10 to 15 minutes must not be suggest for the rosacea (kind of allergies).
- If you steam your face daily it can have more chance to drying your skin.
- The person who apply hot steam may lead to fungal infections, serve acne and sensitive skin.
The most common Question occur by people are as follows:
Is steaming bad for your face?
- Steaming is bad only for those who have sensitive skin and person who has rosacea they should avoid steaming.
- However, if you are facing redness or irritation then you should avoid steaming.
- Steaming can be converting into disadvantage when you steam every day.
How often should I steam my face?
- Do Facial steaming once in week. often steaming can harm your skin.
- Our skin has its natural oil to moisturize our skin if we are often steaming it stripped away.
- We should keep our steaming session by 10 minutes. not more than that it may harm your skin.
- We will start getting side effects of steaming when we do it many times in a week.
Can I steam my face every day?
- No, you should not steam your face every day. Steaming everyday causes drying your skin.
- While steaming you need to careful that water should not be hot, it should be warm. steam your face once in week for good result.
Is Steaming good for acne?
- Steaming cleanses your face thoroughly.
- It helps to open up skin pores.
- Clears dirt
- Eliminates the acne causing bacteria.
- Helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads
Thus, we can say that steaming is beneficial to our skin but often steaming may harm our skin. Person who has sensitive skin should avoid steaming.as it may cause redness or skin irritation.